FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I register?
You can register ONLINE, by RINGING us on 0161 2249164, or downloading a PAPER copy, and send it back to us using the pre-paid stamp and address on the form.
How do you deliver my mediation?
- Your NHS prescription is always FREE and incur NO charge
- We deliver your NHS prescription to any location within the UK.
- Delivery OF YOU NHS prescription is always free and by Royal Mail
- We can deliver to any chosen address: your home, place of work, to a carer or neighbour
- We let you know when your medication has been dispatched
- Royal Mail may email or text you on the day to let you know when your parcel will arrive
- Your medication arrives in plain discrete packaging
Why should I trust PharmDirect?
Only registered pharmacies who are regulated by the general pharmaceutical council GPhC and meet GPhC standards can use the GPhC voluntary pharmacy logo below. Please click on the logo at the bottom of the page to verify us and confirm that we meet the standards. At the pharmacy we have a team of qualified and experienced pharmacist whom will manage, dispense and check your medication before it is set out for delivery.
Will my information and delivery remain discrete?
Your mediation will be packed in a plain discrete and confidential box with no medication or mediation label visible. The information is only held at the pharmacy and can only be viewed by the pharmacy staff and pharmacist. This information will remain private and confidential, and under no circumstances is disclosed to anyone else. We request your daytime and telephone number only to use if we need to contact you should there be a problem with your prescription.
Can you deliver to my place of work?
We can deliver to where you work as long as it is in the UK
How do you let me know my medicine has been dispatched?
An email or text will be sent to you confirming dispatch. Your medicines should arrive within 2 working days of the date of this email. If you have not received your medicines after 3 working days, and Royal Mail has not left a card, please contact us
Can I change my nomination or cancel it and get a paper prescription?
Yes, if you don’t want your prescription to be sent electronically, let your GP know. If you want to change pharmacy, speak to your GP or any pharmacy that you want changing to. For more information ring us on 0161 224 9164